Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 1692 My goal is to get back to hard cardio and hard circuit and a good stretch!

A phenomenal workout, as I did the Life Cycle for the second straight day. I measured my heart rate and I was a steady 136 - 140 for most of the sixty minutes.I burned about 750 calories and was challenged as I set the machine to 18 on a scale of 25.What a rush.

Today, was my first day of a weekly membership a Fitness Works. I hunted around for some circuit equipment to work out on and found an incline sit up bench and a good stretch machine and area.
I did a 4 minute plank and a 270 killers and 330 crunches. There was no assisted pull up bar and no quantum machine. I weighed in at 178. I am sitting here relaxing and it feels very vacation like.

I prepared a little for my reading on October 28TH.I belief we will attendind the Pro Football Hall of Fame this afternoon.

Day 1693 The seat was rough yesterday, I may have to use the Precor eliptical today.

No comments:

Post a Comment