Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 1694 Let us hit the Precor and see if we can burn 1000 an hour.


 Woke up at 630 am and shut the alarm as I used today as a catch up on sleep day. This week which is a vacation week I have given myself less sleep than I do on a work week.So today, I chose to sleep an extra hour.

I didn't burn a 1000 in an hour but, I beat yesterday's number by burning 940 calories in the hour. My heart rate was not as high as I mistakenly put in the wrong amount of resistance I thought I put in 18 but instead put in 14 which was not as difficult as yesterday's workout where I had a heart of 130 for the hour's average.  I did not notice my error until there were three minutes left in the hour.I boost my resistance to 20 for the last three minutes to challenge myself further.

Today, I found an assist pull up machine and did 10 90 pound assisted pull ups. This machine was different from the other one back in the other gym because the machine positions you on your knees rather than your feet. I did 340 killers and 450 crunches and 200 floor crunches and 4 minutes of plank. My weight was 180.
It was a tremendous work out and I enjoyed it immensely.

Now, the weekend schedule kicks in as the doors open at 8 am

Day 1695 Me, you and Precor eliptical

No comments:

Post a Comment