Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 1695 Me, you and Precor eliptical

The weather has turned a little cool here but,  I am happy as a lark as the Yanks sang their way  to to ALCS.

Waiting for gym to open!
Despite having more libations than I have in quite sometime.I did a 940 calories burn in sixty minutes. It felt great. However, I wanted to crank out a great challenge and I thought I was after I set the resistance to 20 and manual for the entire sixty minutes. I guess I must getting accustomed to the movements because I was able to do the workout and my heart rate did not go up.

I hunted and peck for the incline sit up bench and did 340 killers and 450 crunches and 300 floor crunches and 7 minutes of plank with 20 assisted pull ups.

Weight 178.. Only one more workout to go in town. Then, its back to the familiar local.

Day 1696 workout, football game and airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment