Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 1702 A double?

I believe as I stand here on this overcast morning with the sun or what visible sign we will have of  it about to rise we  will begin to except the challenge of a double as I need to be ready to leave for work around noon.
I sense but am not clear that a double would be totally exhilarating.

The  addicted gambler gets a high from their activity that usually is rated  on a scale of one to ten as an eight to a nine. While their other activities in their life rate a three to a four on the scale of making them high. Is this true? I am not sure but I would imagine there is a big gap between the power of gambling has versus the power of other activities has over their life. There must be, because why else would they be willing to risk it all for the high of the gamble. Another point is clear, it is the process not the result the addicted one enjoys. In reality, he does not care if he wins or loses.

This leads me to my quest. I to love the process of working out everyday and enjoy the result at the same time. I have a long term goal as well as short term goals. I consider what I do both a mental and physical challenge which I embrace. There is something amazing that happens when..... you know what I mean.

Today, we did our  65TH DOUBLE!As we burned 4582 calories in 120 minutes.And capped off our adventure by--

did 40 pull ups
  5 minutes of plank sweating like crazy
    330 killers
    440 crunches
  630 q's
    800 floors
Weight 183



I believe if I had more time before I went to work for the day I would workoout 3 hours a day. I would do 2 hours of cardio and circuit training.



Day 1703 A day off, and now we chose how to spend it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment