Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 1706 Didn't something historical happen in 1706?

Jan 17th - Benjamin Franklin, Boston, Mass., kite flyer/statesman/wit/inventor, (d. 1790)
There you go Mr Franklin was born. He is the man who was once asked if you were given 4 hours to chop down a tree what would you do? He said I would spend three hours sharpening the axe. When asked why he replied because a man can only be as effective as the instrument is using.

In this case it was the axe. In life, it is how sharp we are and how well we are running that will determine how far we will go.


I was determined to burn more calories today than the day before. I burned 4 more calories than the day before. Awesome. I was also intrigued to try a new exercise.One my body had tried before but failed to do.This time in addition to my usual circuit, I did a side ways plank. Where I turned on my side and used my elbow to support myself. I held myself there for a minute.

did 30 pull ups
  7 minutes of plank sweating like crazy
    370 killers
    470 crunches
  720 q's
    800 floors
Weight 185

Day 1707 Now, that is a neat number!

No comments:

Post a Comment