Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 1708 More power to you!

Sober reflection. A good time an evaluation of myself. I am disappointed in my reaction my Yankees losing.I thought I would be able to handle my disappointment better.I am determined to accomplish several projects in the coming days. I was a little put out yesterday because of my soreness and stiffness in my daily toil activity. I am in deed committed to improving on any limits I may have set up for myself yesterday.

I made great strides today as I did my best Billy Mills impersonation and ended my workout with a great kick. The Lord once blessed me when I was very young with a great imagination. I used to love to use my imagination in athletic endeavors. I would pretend I was the great athlete performing the heroic achievement.
Today, I was blessed again with that skill. As I saw myself as Billy Mills in the 1964 Olympics.

With a awesome kick!

I burned 2404 in 60 and burned over 1200 calories in the final 30 minutes,

did 40 pull ups
  7 minutes of plank sweating like crazy three types
    360 killers
    500 crunches
  620 q's
    800 floors
Weight 185

The side way planks are a great challenge.

Day 1709 No double workout and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment