Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 1223 When you are challenged you either rise or fall

The key to getting where you want to go is as simple as knowing where you want to go. Life is is as as simple as this isn't it? Take today's workout, I had sixty minutes to burn 1223++ calories. That was where I wanted to go. I wanted to be past 1223 calories burned when the sixty minutes was up.

I wound up being at 1332 calories burned when the sixty minutes was up. It was a short term goal and one I was determined to reach. A long term goal will be at the conclusion of 1460 days which is the equivalent of four years ( 365x4 ).

Life is the same way. Instead burning calories, change you focus on saving money. Instead of minutes change it to years. The perspective is the same its just the activity you need to engage in that it different.

So I beat yesterday totals again! Day 1224 I need to get back on a good run similar to the one I was on when I went a months of burning 1350 or more each day. Day 1224 is the next step!

No comments:

Post a Comment