Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 1198 Last Saturday before we hit 1200

This ongoing saga is really amazing. When you throw in my work load and then add in the fact the work is nothing short of a workout unto itself along with dealing with some short of lingering congestion you start to wonder. You start to wonder how far can we go? Deep in my subconsciousness I have developed a feeling of determination of this is what I do and who I am.

As I have put in this span of time since February 23, 2008 I have continued on a line of activity that is very similar to a person who is at a much younger age. Why? Mainly because it feels good. I think there is a line we cross and then we realize what is possible and we keep going with it.

Today we go forth and attempt to put the finishing touches on the number 1100. Three more bites and we hit 1200. We start today.........

So, we need to find the reasons we went from burning 1296 calories in the hour yesterday to burning 1343 calories in the hour today. Also we need to search for some answers as how we did 1230 crunches today as opposed to 1230 crunches yesterday.

Today, we came back and beat two numbers. Now, we did get 25 hours and 25 minutes of rest in between workouts.Which is an additional amount of time than we got yesterday. Yesterday I workout on 22 hours and thirty minutes of rest. With three hours more of rest it is easy to see where found the extra energy.

As we fly towards 1199 there is a GLEAM in my eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment