Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 1203 Was definitely for me as the 1300 barrier was broken

Cruised through the 1300 calorie burn per hour today by burning 1323 calories in an hour. I spent too long in the oasis of mediocrity of 1200. With a great feeling of strength I did 1210 crunches! I am feeling better today than I did yesterday and even better than the day before. Today, will be the second day in a row the temperature has hit 90 degrees.The weather matters for sure but, as life teaches us its how we feel about the weather that matters most. I knew I had something when I felt stronger after burning 647 in the first 30 minutes. During the second thirty minutes I burned 676 calories. I loved it because I had a good strong kick in the last five minutes.

Day 1204 no daily toil planned. It will be business as usual then off to a different workout destination on Saturday. Lets beat 1324 and 1220 ++ crunches.

Chow for now----

No comments:

Post a Comment