Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 1197- We beat all three of yesterday's numbers!

  1. We beat the time to the gym- I was there at a record breaking weekly time of: 430 am
  2. I burned more calories in the hour than I did yesterday. Yesterday, I burned 1288 calories in the hour. Today, I burned 1296 in the hour.
  3. Yesterday I did 1010 crunches. Today, I did 1070 crunches.
Today, we will call it, a hatrick. A hatrick is the expression hockey players use to describe when one player scores three goals in one game. The hatrick is usually celebrated by the witnesses or the crowd throwing a hat on the ice. To me the philosophy of accomplish this holy trinity of improvements is the evidence that a winning attitude is present.

While I was at the gym today I was looking around at some of the equipment. As a looked I was reminded of my old routine when I would spend more time at the gym. My routine was simple it was cardio,pull up, crunch, plank and stretch. That took me about 2 hours to complete. I would then have breakfast and start my day.

I suppose when you compare the two routines of the daily toil and the 2 hour one you probably break about even. Although I miss not doing that daily plank. I loved to see how long I could hold myself there.

Well 1200 days is only three away. Saturday day 1198 will come first another hatrick?

No comments:

Post a Comment