Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 1220 Day twelve twenty real simple

Yep, day twelve twenty three words and a whole lot sweat and ...well I would not go that far. I tell you what I my have a emoted a few tears and I know I have bled so, I will say it. Day Twelve twenty with blood sweat and tears we arrive at this moment of time.

I consider this, on this bright day{ for the first time in a few days} that I gave myself a break of twenty five hours in between workouts. I Burned 1363 calories in the hour and felt awesome in so doing. I let up on the crunches and enjoyed the stretching with the thought this my day off!

We have been going at since Tuesday of last week June 14TH, which is not a long stretch ( 12 days but hey, we battled every second.

So after a day of rest we challenge ourselves with a 410 wake up call to do our 1221Th day- Of course, I am psyched to see what I've got!


No comments:

Post a Comment