Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 1213 With today's earlier arrival due to a special Father's Day schedule, I am up sooner than later

Having an earlier start, equals an earlier departure. I should be arriving home at around 2 pm on this Father's Day. My plan now, is to get to the gym as early as possible then, shove off. I went down at 11:30 pm and woke at 530 am. I got a solid six under my belt. The six hours of sleep should be enough to carry my day.

I am energized to take a crack at 1362++ and am excited about the challenge. So, without much further adieu, here goes----

We beat yesterday's total by 4 ! We burned 1365 calories in sixty at the 747 am mark. To quote our Man Kipling one more time,(no crunches) ( Why? no time!)

"fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run"

Day 1214 is coming round the bend..

No comments:

Post a Comment