Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 1222 We want it so we usually get it

If that is true that poses a few questions. What do we want? Where does our want come from? What happens to us when we do not get what we want? How often is that statement true.

In the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill he interview and studied countless people that had found success and he was in search of a common denominator. The amazing thing about this book other than its supreme content is the story behind it.Napoleon Hill was asked by the great Andrew Carnegie to write this book. Carnegie had so much wealth he spent a large portion of his life giving it away. this book and these people Hill and reveal the keys to success.

I set a tough goal today and I hit it that explains my reflections on the book Think and Grow Rich. I burned 1323 calories in the hour which was one more than I did yesterday. I passed on the crunches for the first time in a few weeks and I was 22 minutes later to the gym than yesterday. I am vying for a little rest to regain momentum.

Day 1223 climbs to the forefront, and I am ready to look it square in the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment