Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 1210 I have got to beat the day before's numbers!

I feel for my own psyche I have to beat the day before number of calories burned. I get upset( and I shouldn't) when I do not burn more calories per hour than the day before. Today I gave it a game effort but I fell short. It was only two measly calories but I did not do it. I know I have done 1224 of these hourly workouts over the last 1210 days but, it still disappoints me when the number yesterday, is higher than the one today.

So be it. My will has got to get stronger. I burned 1306 today and did 1120 crunches. I also got in a minute earlier today. One out of three is still baseball hall of fame numbers.

Day 1211 is tomorrow- I can see it now.... me burning 1315 calories in the hour on the arc trainer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment