Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 1212 I missed last Saturday's live post

Last Saturday, I was in Cincinnati and had no access to post live on the blog. However, I did make notes and copied them and posted a few days later. Today, which is the 173RD Saturday of the streak I posted a little later than I usually post. When I arrived home from work last night I focused on food and clothes. At the time my clothes were done I was getting ready for sleep. This week, I did not do well catching up on my sleep so last night I went down early and snagged an extra one hour of sleep( 1015 pm to 525 am).

As I am now waking up from a wonderful 7 hours and 10 minutes of rest. I feel refreshed and ready to go. Today's, goals are clear burn 1331+++ in the hour and do 1230 crunches.

On your mark, get set ----GO!

I knew there was some thing special about the day 1212, after all it is such a neat number. Twelve twelve. How cool is that? So, with that feeling of being involved in a momentous occasion I burned 1361 calories in the hour. Just as yesterday I finished my last 30 minutes better than my first thirty minutes. Three days prior to today I burned 1304(day1210)Then, yesterday I burned 1330 an increase of 2 %.Now, today I burned 1361 calories in the hour an increase of 2.4% over the 1330 I did yesterday(day 1211).

My crunch number went down but I still did 1130 crunches.

Day 1213 another neat numbered day I am challenged to beat 1362++ and do 1140 crunches- All right then!

No comments:

Post a Comment