Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 1202 Are my calorie burns going stay in the 1200's also?

I will grant myself one atta boy. The compliment comes from burning more calories today than yesterday and I got to the machine a few minutes quicker today. However when I look back and realize that for a few months at a time I was able to burn 1350 calories an hour, I am getting a little impatient.

I was asked if I had tried anything different in my workouts? I suppose I could have answered that question a little better. Instead, I went on about being challenged versus being bored.

Mr Webster tell us that the state of boredom is to become weary and disinterested. Man, that does not fit me at all. I feel if you are challenged and being challenged inspires you then, you should have no room for boredom.

Everyday, and I do mean everyday, I am challenged.

Day 1203 beat 1300++ - That's the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment