Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 1219 As we get back to our Saturday schedule

The week before last I was in Cincinnati enjoying a fabulous weekend of seeing family and attending a wedding. Last Saturday, was a step back into the familiar routine of waking up a little later and preparing to go to the gym. The daily toil this week was not as chock full of strenuous activity as other weeks of this past spring.

The credo is 100 days of hell and that has recently passed. My 13 month has also passed as May 20Th marked one year of this present routine of gym,work and sleep. My body has been tested and come out strong as I challenge anyone to follow me for one day and engage in my simple yet vigorous daily journey.

I suppose the area where most would wonder, why bother would be in the area of food consumption. I think all could get up at 410 am, workout, eat, go to work, return home, eat, sleep and repeat the pattern the next day.However, sustaining one's self on fruits, vegetables and primarily whole grains might be too much.

Irregardless, it is time for a good workout to kick in ....

Felt awesome as I beat all weekday totals by burning 1333 calories an hour. No sweep today as I only did 700 crunches- I am happy to report that I feel; strong and alive!

As day 1220 comes rolling in, it tells me we are 80 days from 1300 days and 240 days from 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment