Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 1216 Its summer, summertime is here

Today is the second day of summer.As we count the seasons this is the start of my 15Th season of working out everyday.Hay, that is no joke. So this summer will be my fourth. This is mind boggling. My body acts differently as the seasons pass. I remember when I did my first summer and I my felt surprisingly cooler. I had lost weight and felt so light on my feet and my energy level picked up it was just short of astonishing but, it was amazing. Then the first fall came and I did notice when the temperature began to drop. By the time winter came I looked so forward to the workouts just to get a good daily warm up. As spring came I felt refreshed and rejuvenated as just the slightest bit of warmth was beginning to come.

Now here we are at the beginning of season 15. Doing this four years is one of the goals. It will take another summer,fall and a chunk of a winter to do it. However, I am psyched and determined.

As today, I burned 1315 calories in the hour and did 810 crunches. I did not get to the gym in as timely a manor as I would have liked but, so be it.

Day 1217 moves on -Lets nab it!

No comments:

Post a Comment