Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 1186 When pride still mattered! As we hit workout # 1200

We cannot forget Day 1186 because day 1186 is the day when 1200TH 60 minute cardiovascular workout was done. As I have posted here before, on some of the last 1186 days I did more than one 60 minute workout. The total of workouts I have done in excess of the number of days in this streak is 14.

As I awoke this morning I could not help but have a clear view in my mind's eye of the play I had just seen the day before. The play was called "Lombardi" and it was the last showing on Broadway. I must say, "What a performance!"

A great quote from the play, "if man does not like to follow orders then maybe he should be a leader instead of a follower."

Today, I lead myself to burn 1341 calories in the hour and managed only to do 410 crunches.

We now head down the stretch to see our twelve hundredth day. We are now fourteen days away. But first we get day 1187! Bring it. ON!


No comments:

Post a Comment