Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 1169 Feeling good and revitalized

Asa the day went on yesterday I kept testing my foot. As the day went on it kept feeling better and better. So I just kept moving faster and faster. It is surprising after have had to slow down for a few days how winded I initially got when I first regained the pace of about a week ago. It was almost like here are your legs back now test them and see if there better. Then you realize how much fun it is to be back moving on that pace again.

They once asked a great performer"how do you do it?"The performer sighed and said, "practice, practice. I practice everyday. When I miss a day of practice I notice it. Then if I miss three days my critics notice it. Now, if I miss a week of practice my audience notices it.

Well I am not about to miss a day. However, if my pace slows down I notice it. And that is all audiences and critics I need.

Great to be back. I burned 1365 today in the hour will doing 840 crunches. I also won the new morning game, by beating the rush. Got to beat 5 am!

Day 1170 hark ens!

No comments:

Post a Comment