Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 1176- Friday the 13Th; try Friday the 168Th for the most uninteresting man in the world

He starts his his day in the most uninteresting way. The same alarm goes off to the same sound. He puts on the same washed workout clothes and arrives at the gym with the same greeting everyday. He works out on the same machine and does the same 60 minute workout everyday.He says very little to anyone and changes out of his workout clothes so he can do another workout of crunches and stretches to cool down.As he leaves he offers an uninteresting good bye.
.
Yes folks, he is the most uninteresting man in the world........

NOT! Today, was awesome I bounced back pumped to burn more calories in sixty minutes than I did yesterday. My result was I burned 34 more calories( 1347) then yesterday( 1313). That was a great feeling and certainly not uninteresting! Yesterday I did 960 crunches, today, I did 1040.My energy got a nice boost by getting extra sleep. After a great 5 and half hours of sleep I felt awesome.

Day 1177 is approaching.......

No comments:

Post a Comment