Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 1192- Up early for the first time since Day 1189

It felt good to hit the floor as early as 530 am. How I felt when I hit the floor was another matter, does that make sense? We are all challenged everyday by certain challenges, Today is another day off from reporting to work. I believe if I had to report I would be game to the dare.

As today unfolds I do have constant activity planned that appears to quite vigorous.

So, we shall see how my vigor measures out today.

I burned 1321 and 810 yesterday. I gave myself some sleep last night about six hours worth.
So my journey to the other side should interesting......

Slept from 11:45 pm to 525 am a good strong 5 hours and 40 minutes.

Did a weak 1298 in the hourly calorie burn but did blast out a strong 1110 crunches.

Tomorrow the gym opens at 7 am and I am scheduled for the toil at 9am it should be a good chase!

No comments:

Post a Comment