Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 1185 Yes, we play today; a day off, six personal days in last 366!

We get our workout in and we head to New York to see Lombardi on Broadway- I am psyched as my calculations revealed that the six personal days will be my opportunities to chill after my workout. The plan is simple workout then go to New Haven onto New York and watch the last showing of Lombardi on Broadway.

I have read a lot about Lombardi the man the myth the legend. The one word that I generate in my mind is winning. He had a strong sense of what it takes to produce positive results.

Now I will venture to the stage and see a closer view of one person interpretation of who he was. I feel honored that I get to watch and see the final showing during particular Broadway run.

Now we head to the gym as the rain comes down, so what else is has not been different these past few weeks?

I did 1369 calories burned per hour yesterday and 1370 crunches. How much will I beat those numbers by?

A strong effort yields a 1373 calorie burn in 60. However, only a 1010 in crunches- Bummer!

Off to Broadway!

Day 1186 will be the 1200Th 60 minute workout in the last 1186 days! Let us make it, a stellar one.

No comments:

Post a Comment