Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 1191 A Saturday with a different twist



As this blog business gets cleared up I hope I can muster up the strength to do a workout today. Yesterday I said no to the daily toil. Considering I had not missed a day in a year for any sickness at the daily toil it felt very awkward just resting in the house for a day.

Now today, I will not go in but if I can gain some strength I can
Do the workout
Mow the lawn

As I blow my nose and spit clunk of of my mouth. I will say this I am determined!

I much more determined now! I think I have weathered the storm. I burned 1320 in an hour today along with doing 1000 gut wrenching crunches.

I feel stronger and am now determined( there is that word again) to mow the lawn. It will look awesome after I am done.

Day 1192 I am ready-----

No comments:

Post a Comment