Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 1184 We head into the day of the week in which it all started

It was a Saturday, a cold deary Saturday at the end of February 2008. It was a leap year so there was 29 days in the month. As I look back my workouts really were not as intense. I remember just having the mindset of "how many days can I keep doing this?"

My stamina increased everyday along with my confidence. So here I am, some 169 Saturday's later and still working out for and hour everyday.

Today, I realize the days I have missed from May 20TH 2010 to May 20TH 2011 where I have not gone to either one of my two jobs. Here are the dates:

May 30Th reason Memorial Day restaurant closed
June none
July 4Th restaurant closed
August 8Th personal + August 15Th personal
September 5TH Labor Day restaurant closed -
October 31st restaurant closed
November 25Th thanksgiving business closed
December 25Th Christmas both places closed, December 26Th restaurant closed, December 27Th snow, December 28Th snow
January 1st restaurant closed, January 2ND restaurant closed, January 27 TH snow
February 6Th Super Bowl personal
March 26Th personal
April 1 24Th personal Easter
May none 0

A total of 17 days, of which 5 were personal.
Twelve where I took the day off for other reasons than no work available to go to or snow.
Nine days there was no work to go to.
Three days I was snowed in and probably worked just as hard trying to dig out.
Five days out of 365, oh yeah!

Now we dig in one more time!

A good dig 1369 calories burned in 60 minutes and 1370 crunches. I am not sure if I have ever done more crunches than calories burned.

Tomorrow ----Lombardi--- but first, the 1199TH workout in the last 1185 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment