Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 1189 With a huge portion of determination the streak lives!

If ever there was a time or a day when I wondered if I could do it, it was this morning when the 410 went off. I felt a good amount more comfortable when I got out of bed than I did when I got in it. I got up and so how and to be honest I am not sure how I did, I got ready and went to the gym and arrived at the earliest time that I have all week.

By 437 am I was dressed, fed and ready to play. I blasted out 1301 with a good push at the end. I did 810 crunches and really did feel awesome.

As I was heading out the door I felt a tremendous sense of accomplishment. Just realizing what kind of an effort it took just to:
  • get out of bed
  • get ready
to do it Another thing about Day 1189

Day 1189 a titanic struggle

Burned 1301 calories and 810 crunches. I am impressed that I was able to workout despite how lousy I felt yesterday.
My blogger is down because of some problem with accessing it. So, we go ahead and use this reliable notepad.

Now we head towards day 1190, I should feel better and be able to beat 1302 and 811 crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment