Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 1190 Here I am feeling a pang about ....


Passing on the daily toil.It is not like me to come up sick, but last nights fever is evidence of that. I look at it like this, it is not fair to go into work sick, and get other people sick. I was told that by three maybe four mangers yesterday. But............. if I have the strength why not workout?

I do have achy feelings, so what. The streak should live. I believe the worst is over and I have got the entire day to rest if need be.Or maybe I will mow the lawn--- Who knows?

With all the guts and desire I had in me I burned 1316 in the hour and did 410 crunches. Of course with sickness I rested for 30 hours prior to working out. I just had some juice and realized I might have sweated a good seven pounds. That sounds incredulous but, who knows? All I know is, I was very zapped when I was done. Plus, I started by burning 900 calories in the first 40 minutes.Which is 1350 per hour pace. After the first forty minutes the water really started to flow.With temperature at 84 I was wearing three layers which would make anyone perspire profusely.

So now we we roll the dice on tomorrow as we go for 1191 with 21 hours of rest.

If ever I was up to the challenge it will be then!

No comments:

Post a Comment