Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 1193 Today we resume all normal activities

As we hit Monday we start a weekday work week. The daily toil lies ahead. Today's schedule for working out is similar to a Saturday schedule where the gym opens at 7 am. Only I have to race to get to work by 9 am. A good challenge for the recuperated body.

Its now 602 am I will be leaving shortly.

I hope the open earlier than 7 am. Hopefully 630 or so. As Day 1193 falls on a Monday it is only fitting that Day 1200 falls on a Monday. Monday is usually a very good challenge and a culmination of seven straight days of action.

Our main for opening the door was not on the scene. As a result, I was barely able to do all I needed to do to get to work on time.

I scratched and clawed and burned 1290 calories in an hour and was not able crunch or stretch. Oh well, c'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment