Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 1170 Coincidently today is our 702ND post!

On June 8Th 2009 I started this blog( Day 474). Ever since June 19Th 2009 I have missed a day of posting. That is a total of 701 consecutive days of blog posting. To clarify this has been my schedule ever since February 23, 2008 I have not missed a day of my hourly workout and ever since June 19Th 2009 I has not missed a day of daily posting.

So to simplify, of 1170 days of consecutive workouts, I have posted for 701 straight days.

Now that I got that off my chest, and I gear myself for another Saturday workout, I am psyched to see if I got beat an hourly calorie burn of 1368 ++. I finished my worked yesterday today at 555am it will be 25 hours since. That is ample rest to put out a good burn.

I am contemplating today's question. The one I keep asking myself is, what are my natural talents?

That is a very deep and introspective question. What comes to me naturally. As people say today "what is in your DNA?"

I believe that most people work to level and quit. Some people realize what comes easy and use that and never really try to expand on that.

I am no hero. I just kind of discovered this for myself through my own actions.
A fact I overlooked over the years was that just about everyone knows what to do but, most chose not to do it.

On to 1170 the Kentucky Derby the first Saturday in May. Run for the roses. Saturday # 167!

Down the stretch they come!

Ran for the roses today by burning 121 calories in the last five minutes of a 1374 calorie burn in one hour. Did 920 crunches and felt awesome. Tomorrow will pose a challenge because

  1. gym opens at 7am
  2. we start serving Mother Day brunch at 930 am
  3. there is usually an hour set up time before brunch
  4. I live 45 minutes from brunch
  5. if I do my hour and 45 minute drive, My set time will be 45 minutes

I need come up with a plan!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment