Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 1179 Felt awesome on a short turn around

I checked it. The time in between workouts was exactly ... eighteen hours and thirty nine minutes.
I burned 1326 calories in the hour. Then I did 1250 crunches. Feeling awesome during and after a workout is a great thing. We are with shouting distance of 1200 days.


Here is an interesting note. On May 20Th 2011 it will be one year since I started work at my full time position. I also have a 2 day a week part time job. Since I have started working the two jobs simultaneously I have missed less than twenty days of work in about a year. This also includes working out every day. Talk about activity. I know I have it documented as what days I actually did not go to either job. I am going to check to see what were the days in this year I have missed.

Day 1180 is coming around the bend.

No comments:

Post a Comment