Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 1181 As soon as you over come one on comes another,ah perfect

It was William Clement Stone who said, " no matter what happens good or bad practice saying, that's good!"Then ask yourself why is it good? Allow your mind a chance to search for answers. So, just saying today is a good day is fine but why is it a good day. It is very similar in thought to paying someone a compliment. It always great to say hey, you look good today. However, expressing why you feel they look good takes the compliment to another level. When you state the reasons why you give the person a chance to see the sincerity in your statement.

Positive thinking, I believe is the cornerstone of the accomplishment of any worthy goal. Good is a word that confident people use.

I battled today and burned less( 1308 in 60) than yesterday but I did more crunches(1070) than yesterday and I started my workout earlier(440am) than I did yesterday. Right now, I feel better than I did yesterday.

Day 1182 on the horizon....

No comments:

Post a Comment