Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 1430 a adventurous day!

As the warmth meter hits 15 degrees I am getting set for a big adventure. Here we are on championship Sunday in the NFL. I am excited because the team I root for has made it to this day.

A change plans allowed me to sleep in on this frigid day. So here we go to the gym to the TV and watch the course of events that will determine the participants in the upcoming Super Bowl.

I read recently that a very strong question to ask anybody, including your self is, what has to happen in order for you to feel successful?

Here we go, the car is warm .....

At around 945am I went for another 2 hour workout. I was pretty spent at the end as I burned 4370 calories. I did no chins or abs. I weighed in at 180.

Day 1431 we are inside of a month as we near the wonderful 4 year plateau!

No comments:

Post a Comment