Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 1414- Oh boy, is this great?(Flounder,Animal House circa 1978)

That child like enthusiasm. Where does it come from? How do you go about evaluating something? How many questions does your mind really answer in a minute?Hour? Day?

I once told someone that your actions are nothing more than a series of questions that you have asked your self and are in the process of answering. The person did not seem to fully understand what I was saying.

I thought I had crunched my knee bad and I would not be able play today. But.. praise the Lord I was able to play harder today than yesterday!

I did 1260 in sixty and 25 chin up 200 killers, 330 crunches, 430 q's and 800 floors and 4 minutes of plank and weighed in a t 184.

New schedule includes Saturday's off.Early Sunday on.

Day 1415 I plan on being up around 530 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment