Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 1425 The four day off are completed, back to the early show.

We got snow on the ground! Here we go.....

Ah, the thinning of the ranks or should I say the resolutionaries. You know those ones who have included coming to the gym more often as a New Year's resolution.

I will say making any resolution is a great first step towards improvement. When you consider its benefits I say, bravo.

But, when the snow flies and that is enough reason to say not today, I say what? Or better still that is it. That lets you out. Come on surely your enthusiasm towards your resolution has deeper roots than that. The word resolution has some strong meaning to most. After all is it not the derivative of the word to resolve. Here is Webster's take on it. To come to a definite or earnest decision about; determine (to do something): I have resolved that I shall live to the full.

Oh boy I guess that explains why the gym was so empty.
It is curious how the people who have been coming day in and day out were there while the newbies were not there today. HMM.

Did 2395 in the hour as we worked hard with 40 chin ups, 360 killers 440 crunches and 510 q's with 800 floors and 3 1/2 minutes of plank.Weight 184.

Day 1426 we will always know some one is just starting and ending on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment