Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 1424 as we drive towards Day 1460! Less than a lent( 45 days) to go.

Here I come off an early day off wake up call! Remember Stu Mittleman!

http://worldultrafit.com/

Come on........Gym time!
 As we successfully burn 2443 calories in the hour and do;
40 chin ups, 400 killers, 510 crunches, 600 q's, 800 floors and 4 minutes of plank.

I did learn one very helpful bit of information today. Every arc trainer in the gym has a maximum weight of 400 pounds. Where when the manual mode of a work out the highest setting for weight is 400. Along with a 400 weight setting and a 100 resistance that is the toughest you can make a workout. I estimate by doing an hour workout that is about as tough as I can set my workout.

I guess I can give it a shot with weighted vest. The go nuts and challenge myself to two hour without the weighted vest. If that is not enough fun then, maybe 2 hours with the weighted vest.

Day 1425 The four day off are completed, back to the early show.

No comments:

Post a Comment