Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 1429 I am beginning to start the big push.

Today, we began the big push in very snowy conditions.
As I slept until 830 am I awoke well rested and determined to get  the gym despite the snow. As kitchen cabinets were going through their first stage of installation I proceeded to the gym.

Steadfast, I did a fabulous workout, where I burned 4680 calories in two hours. I dried myself off and got ready for the next round. There I did 23 chin ups, 350 killers,460 crunches 560 q's, 4 minutes of plank and 800 floors. After slugging through the snow to get back home I weighed in at 181.

Now, it is 322 pm I need to shovel snow and prepare for tomorrow's workout. Tomorrow, I plan on getting up at 520 am and driving about an hour then working out and going to work.

Day 1430 a adventurous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment