Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 1417 we are in the hunt for 1460!

Decided to workout in sweat pants and shorts plus 4 layers of clothing. I just felt I needed to sweat a lot.Yesterday, was a rare day where I went the entire day with out being drenched in sweat.

Perhaps my walk with the weighted vest on in 37 degree weather from 540 am to 640 am was not as invigorating as I used to.

I guess my daily toil left me with money and no time to watch my beloved Giants' triumph.I still feel a glow to know the G--men are moving on!

Today, I burned 1296 calories in an hour and weighed in at 185. I decided to pass on the chin ups and abdominal exercises. I felt awesome after the workout.I was rejuvenated and refreshed!

Now, head for some January like weather as the weekend forecast right now is snow.

Day 1418 their have been many great things built in that span of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment