Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 812- Second early start in an effort to stay focused

Yesterday, I rose at six am. Today I do like wise. I needed to set a strong routine to have power. As I have said before there is tremendous power in habits. My streak is evidence that.My belief is system is a manifestation of my results. The goal that I have set is at 1,000. I am 80.1% of the way there. I belief there will be many challenges along the way. I pray to God that I will have the strength to overcome them.

Expand my vision by doing a strong 1,452 calorie burn. I was challenged to burn more however I was stronger in the second 30 minutes than in the first. I love it! I burned 715 in the first thirty minutes, then came on even stronger by burning 737 in the second thirty minutes. Let us call that a plus 22. Bottom line, I loosened up to deliver that effort.

We 188 days away. I once read somewhere, "the spies are everywhere."What the spies a spy to me represents a challenge. A challenge that you do not know where it is just assume it is everywhere. I was once in a business where we called tremendous efforts 90 day madman cycles- Well, two more cycles to victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment