Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 827- Special set of numbers!

For all you people born on the eighth month and the twenty seventh day hear is a salute to you. I will dedicated today's workout to you. Today the gym opens at 7 am. For the past five days I have begun my workout between 548 and 6 am. Right now it is 612 am. I am scheduled to be at work at 10:40 am. So, I have an opportunity to spend a few extra minutes posting some thoughts.

My body feels great! My calorie burn in the sixty intervals were consistent I burned a maximum of 1433 an a minimum of 1400. The arc trainers, which there are many in the gym are all set at different resistances. I can say this through experience and experiment. I always set the machine on manual,sixty minutes, hundred percent resistance and ten on the incline.I have used about seven different machines and I have noticed my numbers are either higher or lower for the amount of calories I burn.

I have identified three areas in the gym; first is the area leading out towards the back of the gym second; is the area looking directly at the front desk third is the area in the back of the gym. The first area is the area where there is only one machine that effectively serves my purposes. I usually burn 1420 or more calories on this machine. The second area is a area where not as much air is calculated and has two machines I have used both and found their resistance to be more intense.On these machines I have yet to burn over 1410 calories in sixty minutes. In the third area there is a tremendous amount of air circulation and it is there that I once burned 1500 calories in a sixty minute interval. Those machines in which there are about eight of them all seem to have a lower resistance have been where I seem to burn the more calories on average.

So, to explain my past six days performances I will identify the areas of the gym I have performed in:


Monday used area 2 burned 1400
Tuesday used area 1 burned 1419
Wednesday used area 1 burned 1433
Thursday used area 2 burned 1404
Friday used area 1 burned 1420
Saturday used area 2 burned 1430 I felt awesome as I had a good kick at the end of the workout!
On this day, Day 827 I will have completed my 9Th straight day of working and of course, working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment