Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 816- I fell out of the routine but the sleep was worth it!

Lest us never forget the power of a good rest. For instance, on Thursday through Sunday I got no more than 5 hours of sleep. However, last night I got 6 and half hours of sleep. It was awesome, I felt so refreshed when I woke up. I noticed during my workout even though I did not burn as many calories as I normally do. I did feel myself expending the energy and it felt great.

I need to use my time a little more wisely. If my goal is to work 65 hours a week and workout every day I will need cut my night shorter. I pushed myself on Sunday night by staying up late and getting up early on Monday. By Monday night I was feeling a little tired. My determination was strong and my desire was keen. Before I went to bed I set my timer to be woken at 5:25 am. The timer went off I got up and shut it off and said nah I need to rest. Good choice the rest felt good. Now I know to go to sleep earlier on Sunday and Monday night and I we will be able to maintain the streak and work 65 hours a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment