Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 803- When you set a goal your learn a few things-

Great point - But what do you learn? For starters, you learn where you are. Knowing where your are is a huge part of knowing where you want to go. Usually taking the time ( even if it is just a second) takes a lot of guts. Here is a prime example. I was doing my workout today and oer heard some ask what are your goals? Now to me that is an awesome question. I love it when I am asked that. Well, everyone is different. This individual who was being asked thought it was a condescending remark. The person's reply was I do not know you well enough to answer that. O--Kay,in fairness to the questioner the reply from that was how awesome it is to have goals and how it allows you to improve yourself. I think the person did not quite understand but no matter, goal setting is away of life. To paraphrase Jim Rohn," unless you have a goal you become part of another person's goal. Guess what that person has planned for you? Not much-

Boy that gets me fired up just the idea of a goal and challenge of - Right now I am crystallizing in my mind 1000. After today's calorie burn of 1,490 in 60 along with 200 crunches. I am now down to 197 days until 1,000 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment