Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 800- Where do I begin?

I suppose February 23 RD 2008 would be a good start. That is when I woke up and said I think I will workout today. It goes to show when you repeat an action it becomes a habit. There you have it, the action has been repeated 800 days in a row. The habit is deeply embedded into my conscious its like an action that is a part of you. Some my have pets that they care for on a daily basis so I am sure they can relate to the mindset behind the action. Everyday that pet has to fed or walked or something. My action is a 60 minute cardiovascular workout.

I would love to chat about it, but now I will go DO IT

Did a 1455 calorie burn in 60 minutes which beats yesterday's 1454!
The goal is always to beat the day before total.

No comments:

Post a Comment