Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 804- What have I become?

Great question? That question opens the door to a tremendous amount of other questions. When you focus in on what you have become you have to ask first, what was I before I became who I am?

Powerful stuff! I believe if we analyze our thoughts they usually become our words then our actions. Now as we consider our words that have become our actions it is easy to see how our actions can now become our behavior. We all know repeated behavior leads to our habits. Are you still with me? Picture this we now have an individual that has thought his way into a cluster of habits. Sound familiar? So in essence, what I have become is a sum total of my habits. My character is who I have become. My thoughts are who I have become. Everyday, this character is driven by his or her decisions. The destiny of all us will be our decisions- The great thing about all of us is we all have the power to make our own decisions. Reason, we are all human beings.

Well, today I move ahead during day 804 and with the good Lord willing complete the 808Th workout in the last 804 days.

Sporting a great attitude and a burning desire to have an awesome workout, I ran the total of workouts to the goal of 808 workouts in 804 days. With enthusiasm I burned 1452 calories in the hour.

With in charity in my heart I contacted a local social service organization with and idea for a fund raiser. I was unable to reach the individual but I did left a voice mail message.

A voice mail message. I remember wen answering machines first came out. Then came voice mail. I probably sold one of the first business voice mail systems. In those days they were not attached to the phone system. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment