Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 813- Third early start

Are we getting April weather in May and vice versa? Does it matter? The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.

Question: Do you still enjoy the workout?
Answer: Yes!
Question: Why do you still enjoy the workout?
Answer: Competition, I want to see what I have got. I love flow, the motion and the challenge. I love how it gets my juices flowing. I especially love the energy and the ability to pour it out.
Question: What about you? Do you have that passion for what you are doing?

Now wait a second, who is asking the questions?
Answer: We are all asking questions every second of everyday. What we do and how we think is our answer to those questions.

With a spirit of determination 1,436 calories were burned in 60 minutes. Over dressing may have slowed me down but regardless of the perspiration victory was a hand! Whenever more calories are burned in the second half than the first we win.

Okay, here is the play we rise at 5:30 am we get the gym by 6 am we workout and we are home by 7:30 am - Got it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment