Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 820- I love this countdown!

This is it, two mad men cycles( 90 days) and we hit 1,000 days. Yesterday I was off my feet a lot for the first time in awhile. By off my feet I am referring to sitting in one spot. I usually do not sit for any significant period of time. I am curious to see what kind of effect that will have on my workout today.

Today started well, I was able to beat my wake up call by 11 minutes. Awesome, in bed by 11 pm slept very good til 5 am ish. I am anxious to get in there This week I started my workout around six am four days of the last five days. Also, yesterday was the first day of the planned 8 day run of workout, work and home schedule. Awesome, let us see what I got! And to make it more fun, 5 of the 8 days are planned to be workout at 6 am.

Ah, sleep is the key to keeping the engine rolling!

The engine rolled and sprinted to a 1,431 calorie burn workout in 60 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment