Friday, May 26, 2017

As of Thursday May 25, 2017 ( spring time day 67) I have now done 3499.65 workouts in the last 3378 days =1.0360 121.65 + days!

Week total for  Sunday May 21 to Saturday May 27 2017  total minutes  421 minutes. My muscle above my left knee cause me to feel  considerable pain  on Saturday March 25th 2017. On that day I was able to complete my job duties. Then on Sunday, I was not able to complete my work duties.I decided not to do  my workout

I am in hot pursuit of doing  420 minutes for week of May 21-27 On Thursday today, I did 75 minutes.
My total this week is 421 minutes.Nailed the week! Now to add to the total and beat last weeks mark of 513 I need to do ......92 more minutes between now 4:37 am Friday and 12 pm Saturday.Resetting the game clock I have 43 hours and 33 minutes to do the 93 minutes to break last week's total! In that time period the gym will be open for 24 hours. Since I have chosen to use that one location I have limited myself to those 24 hours to complete the 1 hour and a half of time. Now factoring in my work schedule and my show time the window gets smaller. I expect to finish work today at 3 pm that leaves me enough time to get the 92 in today! Saturday I anticipate a similar day and that leaves my no time to get the minutes unless I modify my show time preparation.
What will I do? Let's see, shall we?

A quick look back at last weeks 513 minutes of hard cardio workouts,a number of minutes for a week that had not been completed since March 18- 24 just before my leg got very sore.The difference between this activity was less intense.

Today, is the first day for the rest of my life.
So, whats the Spin for this week?  Stay with us its just about to be dropped! Here is a heads up, I going let it rip.Leaving the audience with no doubt that I am excited! Check it out - 
It will be a fresh topic on motivation. Japan !Here it is-


Nine years  ninety days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND THREE  HUNDRED PLUS DAYS!!! 

9 YEARS! BREAK OUT THE ACAI BOWL!

On Tuesday,  9/20/2016 The first bottle of Entroocell Focus arrived. I am planning on taking the first two of 71 tablets - 
On Wednesday September 21, 2016 took first tablet of  Entroocell Focus.

Its been 254  days since 9/13/16 when I had my cortisone shot in my left shoulder.

 Since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip on  (3/4/2016) 


Please soak in some motivation! On this chat on motivation that talks about 

 Japan!

Day 2433 Daily questions for highly determined individuals 

I have a great ability to make fast and decisive decisions.

Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest in terms of your level of belief. 

Why did you rate that statement with that number?

No comments:

Post a Comment