Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 1742 So, what does trigger a change in your emotional state?

Do realize that is one of the most powerful questions you can ask yourself?

  In a sense what that uncovers is your magic button. I suppose the next great question next to that is  how triggers do you have, what magical words or impulses get you going. Yesterday, for instance I realized I was put under an imposed time crunch and I had to move very quickly to get work done on time. Was that enough of a trigger to get me going? no. I needed one other thought to change my emotional state. That other trigger was the fact that their was no one in the department that was there at all.So it was all me doing the work and being asked questions that I knew I could not accurately answer.
My intensity rose when I realized that these question would interrupt my time frame of completing the job on time.


 Burned 2329 calories in the hour.
did 0 pull ups pull up machine broken
  10 minutes of plank sweating like crazy all three ways

    350 killers
    450 crunches
  710 q's
800 floors
   
Weight 185

Day 1743 A double header FT TO PRT?


No comments:

Post a Comment