Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 1736 Happy fifth Thanksgiving! An attitude of gratitude and expectant

Another Thanksgiving a look back

So the game is on, focus is the key to a strong performance. Last thanksgiving was November 27Th 2008 here is what I did-
I burned 928 calories on day 279 of the streak. I was just starting to do the plank exercise. I was doing it for about 3 to 8 minutes.

2009
Today,  Thanksgiving 2009,  was stupendous I got on at 945 and rode hard for the first 10 minutes I did an awesome 165. I knew I had a good shot at doing something awesome I arrived at the 20 minute mark by burning 334 calories. That is a pace of 1000+ per hour. I wound up doing 955 calories in an hour-WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2010
Awesome, did 2 hours and burned 2,549 calories. I wish I could do that every day! Oh what a feeling! Did a few crunches, around 400. I wonder what is hard to change the action or the attitude toward the action? Example, let us assume someone does not like to do something that they know they should be doing. However, they eventually start doing what they should be doing, that's great! Although they really do not like doing it. You see their action completely changed but their attitude about doing it only partially changed. So, in my opinion it is harder to change the attitude than the action.


2011
In two hours I burned 2560 calories( done without the seventeen pound weighted vest)


2012
Today, I got on the machine at 650am I did 2415 in the hour.(2415 calorie burn in 60 minutes)
I felt strong as I kept the same pace for the hour.
I felt strong on the pull ups!

did 60 pull ups
  12 minutes of plank sweating like crazy all three ways
    400 killers
    500 crunches
  710 q's
    800 floors
Weight 185

It feels good to get in a workout that totally invigorates.

When think about the whole concept of life, it is all about nourishment. Nourish your self properly so you may nourish others properly. A huge word nourishment.

In Ben Franklin's list of virtues he points to
Temperance http://artofmanliness.com/2008/03/02/the-virtuous-life-temperance/

he makes it clear that in order to virtuous one needs to tackle this first. It is the building block of all else.

Day 1736 Here we go 540 am at the door. In at?

No comments:

Post a Comment