Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 1730 Oh my gosh, we are getting close to 1750!

Finally an awesome full workout. Am I getting off focus? I have been a little preoccupied. AS I have been spending time not sleeping and working on interview and getting my name out there to promote the radio show. I found myself at work in a different location yesterday at 7 am. I am determined to workout and stay  in shape and eat right and work hard and get paid and do a great job in the performance business while keeping every one I meet pumped up. In addition, to keeping a spiritual balance as I do a monthly reading at the church. As I pray for everyone's soul.

Life is good. I need to stay focused on the workout.I decided not to do a double today because I noticed that it fueled my hunger last weekend.I went from 181 weight on Sunday. After my second day of doing a double to 189 on Thursday. I enjoy controling my weight and I do enjoy the challenge of enjoying the right amount of healthy food. I am curious as to why my weight has gone up since all I eat is healthy food. I did eat more pretzels than some but that should not effect my weight that much.

Today, I burned 2524 a great pace where I felt tremendous. I was anxious to get back to the circuit and I did

did 40 pull ups
 10 minutes of plank sweating like crazy all three ways
    340 killers
    440 crunches
  600 q's
    800 floors
Weight 187

Today we are 5 days from Thanksgiving and 40 days from Christmas.

Day 1731 We workout hard and prep for the meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment