Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 1725 Workout, show and work.

I got up at 3 am after going to bed at 930 pm.That is the most sleep I have had prior to a show since I started doing the show on June 18Th.Yep, back on Day 1578was day1 of the show.Every Monday since then up at 3 am do a workout then the show. 22 shows 22 workouts and today was the latest I arrived at the studio for the show. The reason because the person who usually opens the door at 410 was not there and the replacement did not show up until after. After what? So the race was on I did my workout got out of my sweaty clothes in the gym and raced to the studio. I burned 2439 calories in the sacred hour. I got to the studio at 545am.I feel great got more sleep and had a great show.

Day 1726 These are great years in the dawning of a new nation

No comments:

Post a Comment